WHAT’S HAPPENING IN NORTHERN COLORADO?
Think about the last event you attended. Did you have fun and meet new people?
Events connect people to other like-minded individuals who share the same passions as them, and they are an awesome way to celebrate the amazing community you live in.
There are so many things to do in Northern Colorado each month.
I invite you to follow along each month where I will highlight local events in the area!
MARCH 2023 LOCAL EVENTS
Great Plates of Downtown 2023
From March 1 – March 14, Downtown Fort Collins’ award-winning dining promotion and fundraiser returns for a 17th year! Great Plates of Downtown™ is a celebration of the Downtown dining community and features 48 participating restaurants serving up breakfast, lunch, dinner, and all-day menu specials for $25.00, and a la carte items for just $2.50.
- Date/Time: March 1st through March 14th – Recurring Daily
- Location: Downtown Fort Collins -19 Old Town Square, Suite #230, Fort Collins, CO
Escape to Reflection – Fort Collins Symphony
The Fort Collins Symphony performs an all-strings program featuring music of remembrance and reflection.
- Location: The Lincoln Center – 417 W. Magnolia St, Fort Collins
- Date/Time: March 4, 2023 @ 7:30 pm
- Price: Tickets: $25-67 adult, $10 student/child
Photo from Visit Fort Collins
Legally Blonde – The Musical
Fabulously fun and international award-winning Legally Blonde – The Musical is the ultimate Broadway tribute to Girl Power!
- Date/Time: March 9th through March 11th, 2023 – Multiple showtimes
- Location: The Lincoln Center – 417 W. Magnolia St, Fort Collins
Photo from Lincoln Center Website
The 5 Browns
The 5 Browns—Ryan, Melody, Gregory, Deondra and Desirae—all attended New York’s Juilliard School. In fact, they became the first family of five siblings ever accepted simultaneously. The quintet enjoyed their first wave of critical attention in February 2002 when People magazine dubbed them the “Fab Five” at about the same time they were featured on Oprah and 60 Minutes. The 5 Browns have released 3 CDs that each went to #1 on Billboard Magazine’s Classical Album Chart.
- Location: The Lincoln Center 417 W. Magnolia St, Fort Collins, CO 80521
- Date/Time: March 31, 2023 @ 7:30 pm AND @ 9:30 pm
- Price: $20
22nd annual Spring Holistic Fair
- Date: March 11th and 12th – 10:00am to 5:00pm both days
- Address: 5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO
- Price: One day pass $10/ 2 day pass $15/ Kids under 12 FREE
- What: Join us at The Ranch, Larimer County Fairgrounds, First National Bank Building in the North Hall – as you explore alternative choices for taking care of your body, mind, spirit and our environment. Discover aspects of yourself/Self through astrology, tarot, palmistry, clairvoyant readings, aura portraits, psychic development classes and other intuitive arts. Experience healing modalities from massage and reflexology to energy balancing and biofeedback, just to name a few. Sample healthy “green drinks”, vitamin supplements and nutritional products. Try locally made natural skin care products. Shop our creative vendors and artisans. Find crystals and gemstones, New Age art, music. Reconnect with old friends and meet new friends.
Lucky Brew Race 5K, 10K, and 15K
The Lucky Brew Race 5K, 10K, and 15K is on Saturday March 11, 2023. It includes the following events: Lucky Brew 5K, Lucky Brew 10K, Lucky Brew 15K, and Kids Fun Run.
- Location: Eastman Park 7025 Eastman Park Dr. Windsor, CO
- Date/Time: March 11, 2023 @ 9:30am – 1:00pm
Tracy Lawrence & Clay Walker
The Budweiser Events Center plays host to country music legends Tracy Lawrence + Clay Walker — One Night, Two Icons: Sharing One Stage, Performing Together with a Full Band, live in Loveland.
- Thursday, March 16, 2023 From 7:30pm – 10:00pm
- Location: Budweiser Event Center – 5290 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO
St. Patrick’s Day Party
Dueling Pianos, Free Green Beer and Giveaways courtesy of Peculier Ales, High Point Financial and run. Windsor!
- Date/Time: March 17, 2023 5:00 pm – 11:45 pm
- Location: Peculier Ales – 301 Main St Unit A, Windsor, CO
Gem and Mineral Show
The Fort Collins Rockhounds Club presents the 60th Annual 2023 Gem and Mineral Show
- Date/Time: Friday, March 24, 2023, from 4:00pm – 8:00pm, Saturday, March 25th from 9:00am – 6:00pm, and Sunday, March 26th from 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Location: The Ranch Larimer County Fairgrounds – 5280 Arena Circle, Loveland, CO
Northern Colorado Home and Garden Show
For 40 years, Greeley Tribune‘s Home & Garden Show has brought together landscapers, home remodels, repair and maintenance companies, and the like, to grow a sincere connection to the communities around the Greeley area.
- Date/Time: Friday, March 3, 2023, 12:00pm – 5:00pm, Saturday, March 04, 2023, 10:00am-4:00pm and Sunday, March 05, 2023, 10:00am-3:00pm
- Location: Island Grove Regional Park, Event Center and Exhibition Hall, 501 N. 14th Ave, Greeley, CO
- Price: FREE
If you need help in understanding Northern Colorado or the Denver Metro area in this complex and ever-changing real estate market, don’t hesitate to contact me.
Check out the featured business of the month ~
Don’t look any further for your dental health needs. They take care of all your dental needs at Radiant Dental Health.
Dr. “Boone” Caldon, DMD, MBA, MS, ABGD, FAGD
Doctor Nathaniel “Boone” Caldon has been a practicing dentist since 2007. He completed two Advanced Education in General Dentistry programs in the military before becoming a residency director at Wight Patterson Air Force Base.
Doctor Boone’s extensive education allows him to provide most dental services to include IV sedation implants, 3rd molar extractions (wisdom tooth), endodontics (root canals), crowns, restorative bridges, and dentures. He strives to provide a dental home where 100% of your dental care can be completed in house.
Fun facts about Dr. Boone:
He loves ice cream, traveling, hiking, is very active in the military and enjoys doing humanitarian work!
Alexandra Hung, RDH
Alexandra Hung gained her dental degree at the Central University of Venezuela. She also taught training courses in Leadership and Dental Anatomy at a private pre-university institute in Venezuela.
After arriving in the United States, Ms. Hung pursued her dental hygiene degree and operates as a fully credentialed hygienist.
She specializes in dental health prevention, periodontal maintenance, whitening, and aesthetics. She’s proud of her South American heritage speaking in 3 different languages English, Spanish, and Portuguese, and aims at promoting better oral health for the local community of Northern Colorado.
Fun facts about Alexandra:
She loves to dance, enjoys going to the beach, working out, walking, and going on getaway weekends with the family, and of course chocolate ice cream!
They speak English, Spanish and Portuguese.
Their services include:
- General Dentistry
- Dental crowns
- Root canal
- Dental implants
- Tooth extraction
- Dental bone graft
- Emergency dentist
- Oral surgery
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
Contact them today for your dental needs!
Radiant Dental Health
313 W. Drake Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80526